For People With Chronic Kidney Disease
Suplena packaging has changed. It is now in screw top cartons. Don't worry, the formula has not changed.
Suplena with CARBSTEADY is therapeutic nutrition specifically designed for people with Stage 3/4 chronic kidney disease, or nondialyzed without protein energy wasting (malnutrition). For tube or oral feeding. For supplemental or sole-source nutrition. Use under medical supervision.
- Therapeutic nutrition that can help maintain nutritional status while adhering to their renal diets for people with Stage 3/4 chronic kidney disease, or nondialyzed without protein energy wasting (malnutrition).
- Has CARBSTEADY®, which includes low glycemic carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes.
- High in calories —1.8 Cal/mL.
- Low in protein (10% of total calories).
- Low in phosphorus, potassium, and sodium.
- A good source of fiber, including prebiotics.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Homemade Vanilla Ready to Drink
- Suplena w Carb Steady Shake Vanilla / 8-fl-oz (237-mL) can / 24
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Isomaltulose, Sugar, Canola Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Glycerine, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 1.0% of: Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.