For People With Chronic Kidney Disease
Suplena with CARBSTEADY is therapeutic nutrition specifically designed for people with Stage 3/4 chronic kidney disease, or nondialyzed without protein energy wasting (malnutrition). For tube or oral feeding. For supplemental or sole-source nutrition. Use under medical supervision.
- Therapeutic nutrition that can help maintain nutritional status while adhering to their renal diets for people with Stage 3/4 chronic kidney disease, or nondialyzed without protein energy wasting (malnutrition).
- Has CARBSTEADY®, which includes low glycemic carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes.
- High in calories —1.8 Cal/mL.
- Low in protein (10% of total calories).
- Low in phosphorus, potassium, and sodium.
- A good source of fiber, including prebiotics.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Homemade Vanilla Ready to Drink
- Suplena w Carb Steady Shake Vanilla / 8-fl-oz (237-mL) can / 24
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Isomaltulose, Sugar, Canola Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Glycerine, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 1.0% of: Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.