For use in the dietary management of patients unable to tolerate the type or amount of carbohydrate in milk or conventional infant formulas; or seizure disorders requiring a ketogenic diet. Use under medical supervision.
- The only commercial infant formula available for the dietary management of seizures in infants.
- Formulated to allow physician to prescribe type and amount of carbohydrate (that can be tolerated) with the assurance that other nutrient needs will be met.
- Soy protein isolate to avoid symptoms of cow's-milk-protein allergy or sensitivity.
- 1.8 mg of iron (as ferrous sulfate) per 100 Cal if carbohydrate is added to make a 20 Cal/fl oz feeding.
- L-carnitine (3 mg/100 mL) and taurine (12 mg/100 mL).
Unflavored Concentrated Liquid
- RCF Concentrated Liquid / 13-fl-oz (384-mL) can / 12 ct
Water (88%), Soy Protein Isolate (5%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (3%), Soy Oil (2%), Coconut oil (2%). Less than 1% of: Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Salt, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Choline Chloride, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Beta-Carotene, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Contains soy ingredients.