PULMOCARE is designed for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary
disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, or respiratory failure who may benefit from a
high-calorie, modified carbohydrate and fat, enteral formula that may help
reduce diet-induced carbon dioxide production.
- For oral or tube feeding
Instructions for Use:
8 fl oz recloseable container
- Store unopened at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Shake well prior to opening.
- Once opened, reclose or cover, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- May be used for total or supplemental nutrition.
- May be fed at room temperature or chilled.
- Follow physician's instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient's condition and tolerance.
- Feed at room temperature using a feeding pump or syringe.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use.