PDI P54072 Sani-Cloth Bleach 6x10.5 Surface Disinfectant Wipe, 12/cs
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus
- Effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Multi-count canister accommodates frequent usage
- Contains 12 tubs of 75 wipes
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
Overall contact time
- 4 minutes
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridium difficile spores)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Up to 2x greater compatibility vs competitors with materials used in healthcare1
- 20% extended equipment life compared to competitors1
- No visible degradation on stainless steel, ABS plastic, brass alloy, and more
Healthcare Use Sites
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
Based on 1 review
Thank you for wonderful speedy serviceA+++++ Excellent communication!