One step air dry surface broad spectrum formula.
MadaCide-FD is a hospital-level Disinfectant/Cleaner/Deodorizer that is designed specifically for the infection control needs of healthcare. Efficacy tests have demonstrated that this product is an effective bactericide, virucide, germicide, and fungicide.
It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate, environmental surfaces, including chrome, glass, painted surfaces, plastics and stainless steel. It is ideal for use with most medical surfaces such as operating rooms, respiratory therapy equipment and medical instruments.
Kills Influenza A, HIV, Hepatitis B and C, TB, MRSA, VRE, SARS.
Unique anti-corrosion formulation will not damage lenses, cement, plastics, rubber, steel,
aluminum, brass or other metal when used as directed.
1. Kills Herpes Simplex II (causative agent of genital herpes) in 30 seconds
2. Kills Polio I Virus in 3 minutes.
3. Kills HIV- 1 (AIDS Virus) on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces or objects previously soiled with blood or body fluids in 30 seconds.
4. Kills Rhinovirus in 3 minutes.
1. Kills Mycobacterium bovis BCG (Tuberculosis) in 6 minutes at 20º C.
MadaCide/FD is EPA registered assuring that all performance claims stated on the Label are accurate and verifiable.
* It is Fungicidal, Pseudomonacidall Virucidal, Bactericidal and Tuberculocidal.
For Surgical Instrument Presoak:
Remove gross debris. Presoak surgical instruments in undiluted solution for 10 minutes. Proceed with normal decontamination procedure.
Used for surface disinfection in:
Tattoo and piercing shops