Hydrofilm Transparent Dressing, 2x2 4/5 inch 685770 bx/5
Hydrofilm is a sterile dressing that contains a transparent, semi-permeable polyurethane polyacrylate top layer and hypoallergenic, polyacrylate adhesive layer.
The dressing is used to protect against secondary infection and against mechanical irritation of wounds in later stages of healing.
Reliable transparent adhesive film dressings that protect wounds from bacteria and water.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Transparent, waterproof film
- Conform to body contours with a low profile
- Numbered and colored application guides
- Prevents moisture build-up under dressings to avoid peel-off
- Secures dressing on the skin comfortably for longer wear time
- Allows wound assessment without dressing removal. Enables patient to shower with dressing in place while providing a barrier to bacteria.
- Secure and reliable fit
- Easy-to-follow steps that can be performed with one gloved hand
Hydrofilm should not be used as a primary dressing on clinically infected, bleeding or heavily secreting wounds.
Hydrofilm is for use as a post-operative and primary dressing to protect against secondary infection and to cover non-exudating wounds
Hydrofilm is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing for fixation of catheters or cannulae, or as a secondary dressing to cover primary calcium alginates such as Sorbalgon