Clorox 30827 Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Wipe refill 11"X12" tub/185
Share this Product
This is a high demand product. Orders will be fulfilled while supplies last. We will be monitoring order quantities for suspected hoarding or re-selling and will cancel suspected orders without notice.
Disinfect without all of the harsh chemicals.
Kill Microorganisms, Quickly, on Hard and Soft Surfaces*
*100% polyester and 100% cotton. Soft surface claim has been registered by the U.S. EPA.
Speed for Hard Surface Disinfection
Fast kill times on more than 40 microorganisms
- 30 seconds to 1 minute contact times on most bacteria and viruses.
- Use this one step disinfecting cleaner on a broad range surfaces with its large size of 11 x 12 inches
- Up to 4x faster non-TB contact times than PDI® Super Sani-Cloth wipes.
- More EPA-registered kill claims for antibiotic-resistant organisms than PDI® Super Sani-Cloth® wipes and CaviWipes™ combined.
- EPA registered to kill more than 40 microorganisms, including 13 antibiotic-resistant organisms.
- Use in healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long term care facilities.
Contact Times and Kill Claims versus our non-bleach competitors:
|Product||Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant Wipes||
|Bacteria kill times||30 sec - 1 min||2 min||2 - 3 min|
|Virus kill times, excluding Norovirus||30 sec - 1 min||2 min||2 min|
|ESKAPE pathogen kill times||30 sec - 1 min||NO||NO|
|Norovirus kill time||3 min||NO||NO|
|Antibiotic-resistant organisms||13 organisms||3 organisms||2 organisms|
|Total kill claims||42 claims‡||26 claims||14 claims|
Use as directed on pre-cleaned hard, nonporous surfaces.
Why Speed Matters
If your wipe doesn’t keep large surface areas wet long enough, it can lead to costly re-wiping. Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant Wipes keep larger surfaces wet longer, enabling you to use fewer wipes for better value, less waste, and less worry.
Use Sites and Applications
Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectants can be used on a broad range of surfaces. Use as directed.
Broad surface compatibility:
- Recommended for plastics and laminated surfaces (vs. isopropyl alcohol,
which attacks some forms of plastic, rubber and coatings†)
Hard surface materials:
- Stainless steel
- Glazed Tile
- Porcelain Enamel
- Baked Enamel
- Glazed Ceramic
- Laminated Surfaces
- Glazed Porcelain
- Painted Surfaces
Not recommended for use on:
- Galvanized steel
Soft surface materials:
Will not harm:
- Other fabrics
Very happy with the wipes..Thumbs up. Shines everything. Bee Well.
One of the best disinfectant wipes!
Hard to find wipes, price was okay. Wipes came and look original not a knock off replacement. Will be buying from them again
I am overjoyed that I was able to purchase these wipes. You are the only site that had them and these are the only wipes that kill the rotavirus and norovirus. Thank you and I will definitely be buying more