Clorox 30826 Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Wipe 11"X12" pail/185
Share this Product
This is a high demand product. Orders will be fulfilled while supplies last. We will be monitoring order quantities for suspected hoarding or re-selling and will cancel suspected orders without notice.
Disinfect without all of the harsh chemicals.
Kill Microorganisms, Quickly, on Hard and Soft Surfaces*
*100% polyester and 100% cotton. Soft surface claim has been registered by the U.S. EPA.
Speed for Hard Surface Disinfection
Fast kill times on more than 40 microorganisms
- 30 seconds to 1 minute contact times on most bacteria and viruses.
- Use this one step disinfecting cleaner on a broad range surfaces with its large size of 11 x 12 inches
- Up to 4x faster non-TB contact times than PDI® Super Sani-Cloth wipes.
- More EPA-registered kill claims for antibiotic-resistant organisms than PDI® Super Sani-Cloth® wipes and CaviWipes™ combined.
- EPA registered to kill more than 40 microorganisms, including 13 antibiotic-resistant organisms.
- Use in healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long term care facilities.
Contact Times and Kill Claims versus our non-bleach competitors:
|Product||Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant Wipes||
|Bacteria kill times||30 sec - 1 min||2 min||2 - 3 min|
|Virus kill times, excluding Norovirus||30 sec - 1 min||2 min||2 min|
|ESKAPE pathogen kill times||30 sec - 1 min||NO||NO|
|Norovirus kill time||3 min||NO||NO|
|Antibiotic-resistant organisms||13 organisms||3 organisms||2 organisms|
|Total kill claims||42 claims‡||26 claims||14 claims|
Use as directed on pre-cleaned hard, nonporous surfaces.
Why Speed Matters
If your wipe doesn’t keep large surface areas wet long enough, it can lead to costly re-wiping. Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant Wipes keep larger surfaces wet longer, enabling you to use fewer wipes for better value, less waste, and less worry.
Use Sites and Applications
Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectants can be used on a broad range of surfaces. Use as directed.
Broad surface compatibility:
- Recommended for plastics and laminated surfaces (vs. isopropyl alcohol,
which attacks some forms of plastic, rubber and coatings†)
Hard surface materials:
- Stainless steel
- Glazed Tile
- Porcelain Enamel
- Baked Enamel
- Glazed Ceramic
- Laminated Surfaces
- Glazed Porcelain
- Painted Surfaces
Not recommended for use on:
- Galvanized steel
Soft surface materials:
Will not harm:
- Other fabrics