DRIVE AGF-3E ECONOMY DUAL CHANNEL TENS
Share this Product
Packed with features the dual channel TENS unit with electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.Features and Benefits
- Designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 load
- For chronic, acute and postoperative pain
- Mode selector: Constant
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 40-250 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Actual Product Weight: 0.99 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 10.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 40-250 uS
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited