KENDALL 6X6 TELFA ISLAND DRESSING 7551 bx/25
Bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film. So, it can be cut to fit any shape without separating. An easy to use ideal take home dressing. The polyester wound contact film polymer can be steam sterilized. TELFA film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 0.020 to 0.030 inch. It is tested to provide the perfect balance of non-adherence and exudate migration. The TELFA dressing absorbent core is made out of 100% USP grade absorbent cotton. It is highly absorbent to help minimizes skin maceration.
Ideal moisture vapor transmission rate helps control the fluid loss and to provide moist wound healing environment. Secure dressing for central and peripheral IV sights. 6inx6in Sterile 1's in Peel-Back Package.
- Convenient, all-in-one dressing
- Soft, non-woven backing conforms around wound and seals on all four sides
- Provides protection from external environment
- Non-adherent TELFA won't disrupt healing tissue
- Ideal dressing for lightly draining wounds
- Secure dressing for central and peripheral IV sites