Steerable Steel Knee Walker Scooter With Basket WAL240KS by Cardinal Health
Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot.
- Padded leg pad provides comfort.
- Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish
- Tool free height adjustment
- Collapsible steering column and frame for convenient storage and transport
- Overall product weight: 24 lb.
- Removable discreet storage pouch with Velcro-lock strapping.
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- Deluxe breaking system.
- 300 lb weight capacity.
To ensure that your steerable knee walker will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
Wipe the frame with a soft, damp cloth at least once a week to remove any dust and dirt. If exposed to moisture, dry immediately. Do not use an abrasive cleaner that will scratch the finish.
Use only a clean towel dampened with cool water when cleaning hand grips and padded cushion. Confirm that the grips are dry before using. NEVER use ammonia-based cleaning solutions or soap on hand grips or cushion, which may cause them to loosen or crack.
Clean wheels with warm water and a mild cleanser. Dry with a clean rag.
Periodically inspect that the brakes, seat lever, steering column, and wheels are functioning properly and that all parts are secure. If any issues develop, discontinue use until they have been addressed.