Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder 8 Ounce, Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
Share this Product
Adaptogenic Ayurvedic Herbal Supplement that Promotes Vitality & Strength, Powerfully Supports for Stress-free Living
Ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions, and is most well-known for its restorative benefits. In Sanskrit Ashwagandha means “the smell of a horse,” indicating that the herb imparts the vigor and strength of a stallion, and has traditionally been prescribed to help people strengthen their immune system after an illness.
- Micro Ingredients Pure Organic Ashwagandha Powder. Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Powerfully Protects the immune system, helps combat the effects of stress, improves learning, memory, and reaction time, reduces anxiety, lowers cholesterol and inflammation.
- No GMOs, No Irradiation, No additives, No preservatives, No artificial colors and Gluten Free.
- Scoop included to get the perfect measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient-dense super food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach and more ways to have fun!
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant/lactating or taking any medications, please consult your physician prior to use.
How to Use:
Ashwagandha Tea with Milk and Cardamom
Boil 1/2 cup milk, 1 tsp Ashwagandha root powder, 1 tsp palm or date sugar and 1/2 cup water on low flame till the mixture reduces to 1/2 cup. Add cardamom and drink when it is luke warm.
Consume twice daily.
Details: Micro Ingredients Organic Ashwagandha Powder, 250 grams