Culinary Grade Starter Matcha 12oz. - USDA Organic and NON GMO
USDA Organic, Non-GMO Certified, Vegan and Gluten-Free.
Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder. Grassy Flavor with Mild Natural Bitterness and Autumn-Green color.
STAY HEALTHY WHILE ENJOYING THE UNIQUE TASTE OF THE PUREST NATURAL ORGANIC MATCHA
Starter Matcha is all-natural and created from pure organic Matcha from premium quality tea plants. It is 100% organic with no added artificial ingredients. It uses all-natural flavors to ensure that its natural essence is sustained. This Matcha has passed the acceptable international standards of tea processing and certified pure and naturally organic. Unlike other Matcha products that infuse artificial flavorings, this Matcha uses no additives or preservatives. This is created to offer 100% all-natural Matcha to satisfy its clients’ need of natural organic Matcha.
This Matcha comes from a shade-grown tea leaves. Only young leaves and fresh buds are harvested for the primary ingredient of this Matcha. Selected leaves are washed and steamed using the most hygienic stage to prevent oxidation of the leaves. Steamed leaves are dried under the heat of the sun and finally ground to produce a talc-like powder which is ready for packaging. This Matcha processing stages are conducted by experts who have been into tea processing for many years that assures tea processing closest to perfection.
Fresh and Nutritious
Upon opening the pack of Starter Matcha, one is greeted with a mild aroma scent that does not create any intense boldness. The mild scent is sometimes associated with fresh leaves in the morning. Its powder color is distinct pale green which proves that it is made from young leaves and buds. The powder is smooth to the touch and has very fine texture which is evident on how precise it is grinded. The sight of the powder and the scent of the aroma make this Matcha an appealing one which is highlighted in its fresh and nutritious taste and flavor. There is mildness in the flavor that makes this Matcha extraordinary and special. The taste is very refreshing and delicious. Starter Matcha can be made into lattes and frappes and also a good ingredient for cakes and pastries. This Matcha is indeed a great Matcha to enjoy.
- ON-THE-GO ENERGY: Whether you need a midday pick-me-up or you just want to start your morning off right, our superfood matcha tea powder is fast-acting and provides 4-6 hours of sustained energy! It even maintains good moods and focus for long-lasting support.
- ANTIOXIDANT BOOST: Organic matcha powder contains 137x the antioxidants of regular green tea, making it an effective way to bolster the immune system! By fighting free radical damage, it can also help improve the overall quality and health of your skin.
- SUPPORT METABOLISM: Boasting the ability to increase fat oxidation by 17%, green tea matcha can naturally support weight loss! With a nutty, earthy taste, it's a must-have when you want to give your smoothies, cakes, pastries or beverages a little extra kick.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Gluten-free and USDA organic, our green tea extract supplement is a budget-friendly option that doesn't sacrifice quality! The best part? It's totally free of the preservatives, sweeteners and other additives found in the competing products.
One Powder, Endless Possibilities!
Between hectic work schedules and busy personal lives, it’s no surprise that many of us are low on energy. Even with a full night’s sleep and countless cups of coffee, we wake up tired, groggy and unable to focus on the tasks ahead.
Give yourself a revitalizing boost with Matcha Green Tea Powder by Red Leaf Tea! A powerful and natural superfood, matcha can provide up to 4-6 hours of sustained energy without the jittery side effects. And because it helps maintain good moods and sharpens your focus, it’s a great go-to before work, school and anyplace in between.
But the benefits of matcha don’t stop there! Loaded with more free radical-fighting antioxidants than typical green tea, it’s an effective way to support immune and skin health. And because it can help increase fat oxidation, maintaining weight loss is easier than ever. From teas and lattes to pastries and cakes, its natural, nutty flavor will make it a cooking staple in any kitchen!
Why Choose Our Matcha Powder?
- Provides a natural energy boost
- Delivers powerful antioxidants
- Supports weight loss
- Versatile and easy to use
- Organic, vegan and gluten-free
Culinary Grade - meant for use as an ingredient in cooking, lattes, smoothies, etc. Little aroma, decent color, decent taste, grainy texture. Production generally uses summer or autumn harvested leaves (which are allowed to grow larger for more volume), and ground using a ball mill. This type of grinding results in a sharp grain vs the smooth grain created by stone mills, and the crushing generates heat which degrades the aroma.
STORING AND EXPIRATION DATE
Matcha Green Tea Powder is a delicate product. It doesn’t like heat, air, moisture or light. Matcha lasts about two years on the shelf. If your matcha has expired, we recommend baking with it.
After opening the pouch it should be used up within two months maximum to ensure freshness, color, and creamy flavor.
The best way to keep it fresh is to store it sealed in a cool, dark and dry place. We recommend fridge or freezer storage.
Order Your Green Tea Powder Now for Health Made Easy!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Matcha Iced Tea
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons Starter Matcha
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 lime, sliced
- handfuls of mint
- optional: honey or cane sugar
- Using a cocktail shaker (or a large jar with a non-leaky lid) shake together the water and Starter Matcha until there are no lumps.
- Add the ice, a squeeze of lime, handfuls of mint and shake it some more (Add sweetener if you like).
- Pour into glasses with extra lime slices and mint
- 2 tsps Starter Matcha
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the Starter Matcha and stir.
- Microwave mixture for 30 seconds.
- Pour the milk into a separate mason jar and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Screw on mason jar lid, and shake the milk until it doubles in size. This will take a couple minutes.
- Pour the frothed milk into the Starter Matcha mixture.
Healthy Matcha Smoothie
- 1 Large Mango (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Large Handfuls Baby Spinach
- 2 tsp Starter Matcha
- 1 cup (240ml) Light Coconut Milk
- Add the coconut milk to your blender jug, followed by the Starter Matcha and spinach. Blend.
- Add the mango and frozen bananas and blend until creamy and smooth.