PTS DIAGNOSTICS 3024 A1C Now+ 10 test kit
The A1CNow+ system provides healthcare professionals with a fast and easy way of obtaining accurate A1C results with just a fingerstick. This innovative technology enables clinicians to communicate face-to-face with patients about their diabetes control in minutes, not days. In addition, the A1CNow+ system is fully reimbursable.
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) recommends A1c testing to determine a patient’s average blood glucose control. For patients whose therapy has changed or who are not meeting glycemic goals, the A1c test should be performed quarterly. The A1c test should be performed at least two times a year in patients who are meeting treatment goals and who have stable glycemic control.
• Results in 5 minutes
• Small (5µL) blood sample
• Portable - use in multiple exam rooms
• Easy to use - minimal training required
1 - A1CNow+ Monitor
10 - Single Use Cartridges
10 - Sample Dilution Kits
1 - Product Insert / Procedure Guide
- Every meter is factory calibrated - no daily controls and no maintenance
- On-the-spot results allow for better diabetes treatment management
- Patients who get immediate feedback may lower their A1C by up to 1%
- Lowering A1C levels reduces the risks of long term complications.
- No refrigeration if used within four months(refrigeration is required prior to use.)
The standard expiration date range is 6 to 10 months. Printed expiration can be followed if kept refrigerated. If the tests are put into use immediately and left out, estimate for 4 months from the start of use before the tests will expire from heat exposure.
INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A MEDICAL FACILITY.