PROMOD LIQUID PROTEIN is a great tasting medical food that provides a concentrated source of protein for people with increased protein needs. Indications include wounds, protein-energy malnutrition (PEM), involuntary weight loss (IWL), pre- and post-surgery, anorexia, stress, trauma, cancer and burns. Use orally or with tube feeding. Collagen protein hydrolysate has been clinically shown to help improve pressure ulcer healing.1 PROMOD LIQUID PROTEIN can be given to people with diabetes: One 1-oz serving = 1 starch + 1 very-lean meat exchange. Use under medical supervision.
- 100 Cal and 10 g of protein per oz.
- Hydrolyzed collagen as a protein source.
- Provides all essential amino acids.
- Glycerine as a carbohydrate source, and no simple sugars.
- 55 mg sodium per oz, making it low in sodium.
- Fortified with tryptophan, an essential amino acid.
- Contains no fruit juice.
- No fat.
Ready to Drink
- ProMod Liquid Protein Fruit Punch / 1-QT (946-mL) bottle / 6 ct
Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen, Water, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Sorbate, and Sodium Benzoate.
Sold by single bottles