Powered by a next generation proprietary blend of quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol, this unique combination delivers SPEED—a true 1-minute bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal disinfectant—and the POWER to destroy over 50 microorganisms, including Candida auris along with 17 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs) like MRSA, CRE, and VRE.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
Overall contact time
- 1 minute
- Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
- 55 microorganisms, including C. auris, 5 MRSA strains, 8 CRE strains, and VRE
Healthcare Use Sites
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.