This is a high demand product. Orders will be fulfilled while supplies last. We will be monitoring order quantities for suspected hoarding or re-selling and will cancel suspected orders without notice.
Super Sani-Cloth has been and continues to be a proven and trusted product in healthcare. Perfect as a housewide solution in your facility, and on your high touch, non-porous surfaces. The fast contact time allows for quick room turnover. Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in healthcare environments. Meets CDC, OSHA, and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes
- Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover
- 5 x 8 Inch
- Alcohol Scent
- Quaternary/High Alcohol Formula
- Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal
Effective in high risk situations. The only wipe proven effective against Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE) and E-Coli. Kills HIV, Herpes and Tuberculosis. No other disinfectant kills a wide range of gram positive and gram negative bacteria faster. Eliminates airborne hazards associated with sprays. Available in a pop-up canister with optional wall bracket or individual packets.
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal.
- Kills TB and RSV in 1 minute; HBV, HCV, Human Coronavirus, Rotavirus, MRSA, VRE and ESBL Producing E. coli in 2 minutes.
- Tested effective against 26 microorganisms.
- Hexagonal-embossed wipe material is thick and strong.
- Unique Deep Well Lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss.
Cleans and disinfects in one step.
Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product label to get the full listing of use sites.