Non GMO Verified, Raw Superfood. Rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, and Protein. Great for Energy, Immunity, Detox, Weight Loss.
Did You Know?
The drumstick tree scientifically known as Moringa oleifera is a small tree that is native to India but can be found in many countries of the world. The Moringa tree is believed to have been used as medicine in India around 5,000 years ago; there are also accounts of Moringa oleifera being utilized by the Egyptians, Romans and ancient Greeks several decades ago. Today, Moringa is one of the hottest superfoods that Naturevibe Botanicals is bringing to the West.
Moringa oleifera has the ability to grow in different kinds of climates, especially the subtropical climate. Moringa oleifera grows in almost all countries of the world where malnutrition is prevalent and can be part of the comprehensive plan to alleviate malnutrition. The entire drumstick tree is considered to be edible.
Moringa is being touted as a superfood because it is rich in nutrients, antioxidants and other nutrients like calcium, essential amino acids and iron that are beneficial to the human body. Little wonder why the tree is referred to as the “Miracle Tree”, “The Wonder Tree” and “The Divine Tree” among several other names that have been used to describe how beneficial Moringa oleifera is to the human body. There are technically thirteen species of the Moringa oleifera tree. But for the purpose of this article, all species shall be referred to as Moringa oleifera.
By: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Moringa is said to be effective in treating over 300 Health conditions.
- Moringa is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It contains significant amounts of vitamin A, C, and E; Calcium, Potassium, and Protein.
- 100% Natural, Pure and Raw, Its Leaf Powder helps stabilise your mood and protects brain health.
- Moringa trees have been used to combat malnutrition, especially among infants and nursing mothers. Fairly traded, No fillers, No binders and No artificial ingredients.
- Moringa contains 3x more iron than spinach, Increases the Natural Defence of the body and Improves the Immune system.
► Within the past ten years, Moringa oleifera, a tropical, multipurpose tree has grown from being practically unknown, even unheard of, to being a new and promising nutritional and medicinal tree available.
► Popularly also known as the "miracle ingredient," Moringa powder has become one of the most impressive herbal supplements to hit the health market.
► The root, seeds, fruit, flowers, bark and leaves of Moringa Oleifera are used for medicinal purposes.
► India's ancient tradition of Ayurveda medicine cites 300 diseases that are effectively treated with the leaves of the Moringa tree.
►Moringa leaf is best known as an excellent source of nutrition and natural energy booster. This energy boost is not based on sugar, and so it is sustained.
Moringa Green Smoothie Recipe
What you need:
- 2-4 leaves of kale or chard
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 date
- ½ – ¾ cups coconut water
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- ½ tsp. Naturevibe moringa leaf powder
- 1 cup ice
1. Place all smoothie ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a large cup, and sip with a smile!