Metrex 13-1000 Cavicide Disinfectant gallon
Share this Product
This is a high demand product. Orders will be fulfilled while supplies last. We will be monitoring order quantities for suspected hoarding or re-selling and will cancel suspected orders without notice. Please provide facility or practice name for all orders.
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant which is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It is safe for all areas of the facility including NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide Kill Claims
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
It does a fantastic job.
Works perfectly for our needs. Speedy shipment.