Molnlycke Health Care
Mepilex Border Post-Op 4x10 Foam Dressing by Molnlycke each
Mepilex® Border Post-Op dressing is extra-conformable and easy to use for surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions. It's self-adherent, thanks to Safetac – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. It's designed to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound, so you can remove it easily without damaging the skin.
The absorbent pad has Flex technology for extra flexibility – so you can rely on it for dressing surgical incisions on joints such as hips and knees – to support early patient mobility. The design is highly absorbent, to reduce dressing change frequency.
- Mepilex® Border Post-Op is designed for exuding wounds
- It is intended for acute wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions
- It is optimized for post-op use and blood absorption
- The design gives very high flexibility and makes it ideal to be used over joints such as hips and knees
- Wound contact layer is perforated silicone and Safetac coated polyurethane film
- Transparent border allows inspection of periwound skin without removal
- Spreading layer made from nowoven viscose and polyester
- Shower-proof seal