Medihoney Wound and Burn 1.5oz. Tube Gel Dressing, 31515 each
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- MEDIHONEY® Paste Dressing with Active Leptospermum Honey
- 1.5 fl. oz. / 44 mL
- MEDIHONEY® is a medical-grade honey derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum species of plant in New Zealand and Australia. It is unique among all types of honey in that it maintains its effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid.
- Can be used for wound bed preparation and through all phases of wound healing.
- Demonstrated efficacy from onset of a wound through to closure.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Indications: for use in hard-to-dress areas including tunneled or undermined wounds, or into sinus tracts.
- Single use only
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Based on 1 review
It doesn't seem to me that it is helping my issue.