McKesson White Pleated Earloop Procedure Mask ASTM Level 3, 50/bx
Shipping delays and extended transit times are highly possible due to the level of demand on this product.
- Secure Fit® Technology features aluminum strips above the nose and below the chin helps reduce gapping at top, bottom and sides and allows for a custom fit, conforming to most sizes or shapes of faces
- Features pleated, fluid-resistant design
- Meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 3 requirements
- Ideal for procedures where heavy to moderate amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols are produced
- Spunbond outerlayer material helps provide maximum protection against fluids
- White, extra-soft, celluose inner layer free of dyes and inks which may cause irritation allowing use for sensitive skin
- Extra-long aluminum nose piece forms a strong seal for increased protection
What are the ASTM levels for face masks?
Masks undergo extensive testing by a trusted third-party laboratory, and assigned one of three ratings:
To ensure high standards, masks are put through rigorous testing. Armbrust conducts many of its own tests in house using a synthetic blood penetration machine. Blood is shot directly at a mask to mimic a worst case scenario––in this case, arterial spray––to see how it holds up.