McKesson Individual Hand Sanitizing Alcohol Wipes, bx/100
Share this Product
- Nonwoven, cloth-like wipe saturated with ethyl alcohol (70%) solution for the antiseptic cleansing of hands
- Individual packets each containing one disposable wipe for convenient single time use
- Cleans and sanitizes hands when soap and water are not available
- Kills up to 99.9% of most germs
- Specially-formulated moisturizers contain Aloe, Glycerin and Vitamin E to leave skin feeling soft and refreshed
- Safe to use before eating or drinking
- 6 in x 6.7 in (15 cm x 17 cm)
- For Single Use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Packet, 100 Packets Per Box
It's hard to find these anywhere. Good price, good size for sanitizing my phone, small surfaces, shopping cart handles.
Great product and fast service.
Prior to Covid-19 I always carried around Germ-X individual wipes. However, they have not been available for more than 6 months. Saw your product online and gave them a try. Very pleasantly surprised to find this product as good or better than Germ-X. They are large, plenty of liquid to get a good hand cleaning, and don't tear.
Mckesson is a well known company. I remember them from working in college labs. Hand wipes are a good size to carry for cleaning hands after the grocery store during covid.
Great Wipes for the size..like the individual pkg..