McKesson Individual Hand Sanitizing Alcohol Wipes, bx/100
Share this Product
- Nonwoven, cloth-like wipe saturated with ethyl alcohol (70%) solution for the antiseptic cleansing of hands
- Individual packets each containing one disposable wipe for convenient single time use
- Cleans and sanitizes hands when soap and water are not available
- Kills up to 99.9% of most germs
- Specially-formulated moisturizers contain Aloe, Glycerin and Vitamin E to leave skin feeling soft and refreshed
- Safe to use before eating or drinking
- 6 in x 6.7 in (15 cm x 17 cm)
- For Single Use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Packet, 100 Packets Per Box
Just what I needed.
It's hard to find these anywhere. Good price, good size for sanitizing my phone, small surfaces, shopping cart handles.
Great product and fast service.
Prior to Covid-19 I always carried around Germ-X individual wipes. However, they have not been available for more than 6 months. Saw your product online and gave them a try. Very pleasantly surprised to find this product as good or better than Germ-X. They are large, plenty of liquid to get a good hand cleaning, and don't tear.
Mckesson is a well known company. I remember them from working in college labs. Hand wipes are a good size to carry for cleaning hands after the grocery store during covid.