McKesson Consult Mononucleosis Rapid Test, 25 test kit, 5012
Share this Product
Infectious Disease Immunoassay Mononucleosis Whole Blood / Serum / Plasma Sample
- (25) Cassettes in Sealed Pouches
- (25) 10 µL Black Line Sample Transfer Pipettes for use with Serum / Plasma
- (25) 25 µL Red Line Sample Transfer Pipettes for use with Whole Blood
- 6 mL Developer Solution
- 0.5 mL Negative Control
- 0.5 mL Positive Control
- Instructional insert
- Procedure card
- A rapid test for the qualitative detection of Infectious Mononucleosis (IM) heterophile antibodies in whole blood, serum and plasma.
- CLIA Waived for Whole Blood / CLIA Moderately Complex for Serum or Plasma.
- Results in as fast as eight minutes.
- Greater than 99% accuracy.
- External positive and negative quality controls provided.
- Acute infection determination (IgM Specific Conjugate).
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- 18-month shelf life.
- Packaged: 25 Tests Per Box
Intended for physician office use