McKesson Consult Mononucleosis Rapid Test, 25 test kit, 5012
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Infectious Disease Immunoassay Mononucleosis Whole Blood / Serum / Plasma Sample
- (25) Cassettes in Sealed Pouches
- (25) 10 µL Black Line Sample Transfer Pipettes for use with Serum / Plasma
- (25) 25 µL Red Line Sample Transfer Pipettes for use with Whole Blood
- 6 mL Developer Solution
- 0.5 mL Negative Control
- 0.5 mL Positive Control
- Instructional insert
- Procedure card
- A rapid test for the qualitative detection of Infectious Mononucleosis (IM) heterophile antibodies in whole blood, serum and plasma.
- CLIA Waived for Whole Blood / CLIA Moderately Complex for Serum or Plasma.
- Results in as fast as eight minutes.
- Greater than 99% accuracy.
- External positive and negative quality controls provided.
- Acute infection determination (IgM Specific Conjugate).
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- 18-month shelf life.
- Packaged: 25 Tests Per Box
Intended for physician office use