Lumiscope 6700 portable ultrasonic nebulizer with rechargeable battery
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Designed to be used by an adult or pediatric patient, under a physician’s prescription, to produce medicated aerosols for inhalation therapy. Indications for therapy include asthma, chronic bronchitis, infection of the upper respiratory tract, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory disorders in accordance with a physician’s prescription.
- Features a two-valve system that ensures maximum efficiency of inhalation, thus reducing the waste of medication. In practice, the mouthpiece expiration valve will open during expiration, allowing the patient’s exhaled air to pass to atmosphere, avoiding contamination of the device. During inspiration, the valve will close, maximizing the inhalation amount.
- Effective – Adjustable flow volume and fast flow rate of up to 0.7 ml/min.
- Extremely quiet operation – Noise level below 40 dBA.
- 3-4 microns particle size increases absorption of medication into the lungs.
- Safe – Low battery indicator.
- Overheat protection.
- Lightweight – weighs only 7 oz.
- 1 year warranty
- BPA free
1 Carrying Bag
1 Adult Mask
1 Pediatric Mask
20 Medication Cups
5 Replacement Filters
1 AC/DC Adapter
|Power Supply:||AC/DC Adapter (240V, 50Hz; 12VDC 800mA)|
|Power Consumption:||12W (12V/1A)|
|Sound Level:||< 40dB|
|Particle Range:||0.5~4.0 microns|
|Medication Cup Capacity:||5 ml maximum|
|Average Rate:||0.7 ml/min. maximum (NaCl0.9% Normal Saline)|
|Intermittent Use:||45 min. on/ 45 min. off|
|Operation Conditions:||50°F - 104°F (10°C- 40°C), RH 10% - 95%|
|Storage Conditions:||-13°F - 140°F (25°C - 60°C), RH 10% - 95%|
|Dimensions:||5.1 x 3.3 x 2.2 in. (130 x 85 x 55 mm)|
|Weight without batteries:||.44 lb (198 g)|
Unit replaces the JB0112-065 Nano-Neb Portable Nebulizer
Based on 1 review
Only works for 40 seconds. With or without the battery.