You can still be mobile during any type of foot surgery recovery. Now be more mobile and worry less about new bumps in the road. The Lumex Knee Walker is ideal for individuals recovering from sprains, foot surgery, amputation or any foot or ankle injury where the user cannot bear weight. It can also be a more comfortable alternative to crutches which with extended use can lead to underarm and/or back pain. The Lumex Knee Walker can help with a speedy recovery and help an individual maintain a more independent and active lifestyle.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, Achilles injuries, breaks and/or sprains of the foot
- Knee walker turning system can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Built-in shock absorber is designed to absorb shock impulses during movement making it a smoother ride for the user
- Deluxe, padded, contoured polyurethane knee pad is designed for ultimate comfort
- Braking system allows for quick and extended stopping
- Easy, tool-free adjustable handle and knee pad accommodate various user heights Robust 8" non-marking polyurethane casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Durable, aluminum frame with attractive color options of Apple Red, Black, and Purple
- Convenient, removable front storage pouch is ideal for storage of personal items
- 300 lb (136 kg) maximum weight capacity – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Overall Width, 19"
- Overall Length, 31"
- Minimal Handle Height, 34.3"
- Maximum Handle Height, 41.3"
- Knee Pad Dimensions, 14x7x2.4
- Minimum Pad Height, 17.75"
- Maximum Pad Height, 22.75"
- Product Weight, 17.75 lb.
- Lifetime (3 Years) Limited Warranty
- Designed to meet the requirements of E0118
Lumex S8 Apple Red Knee Scooter is strong and very well made.
No defects or flaws, I've found nothing to indicate that it has any weak or poorly designed components, very well made.
It reminds me of the new 1970 Schwinn Apple Crate I got when I was 11 years old.