The new and redesigned Vyper is now stronger and designed with a 2 zone, smooth and grooved, surface.
Excellent for increasing circulation, relaxing muscles, and myofascial release for optimal warm up and recovery.
VYPER 2 Specs and Features
- Dual- zone surface (grooved or smooth) for a customized roll
- Battle-tested for strength and durability
- Improves range of motion up to 40%*
- Engineered to deliver high intensity vibration combined with myofascial release
- All digital circuitry controls 3 speed settings
- Eco-friendly, poly-propylene outer shell transfers maximum vibration
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge
How do you use it?
Superior amplitude and vibration provide deeper muscle activation and trigger point release compared to regular foam rolling.
WARNINGS AND CAUTION
- Do not immerse unit in water. Keep liquids away from ventilation ports, buttons and switches.
- Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
- Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. After one hour use, allow unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- Unplug the unit after charging or prior to use
- For storage or travel, toggle power switch to OFF position
- For adult use only. Do not use if injured. Consult your doctor before using this product
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE VYPER 2.0, OR ANY VIBRATION HIGH-INTENSITY
EXERCISE DEVICE WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING WITH YOUR DOCTOR IF
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage,
wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks,
spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD’s,
metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals
and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration device.
These contra indications do not mean that you are not able to use a vibration or
exercise device but we do advise you to consult a doctor first.
Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration exercise for specific medical
disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of contra indications as
shown above. Practical experience has shown that integration of vibration exercise
into a treatment plan is advisory in a number of cases. This must be done on the
advise of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialist or physiotherapist.
HyperIce Vyper 2.0 3100000100 3 Speed Vibrating Fitness Roller