This is a manufacturer direct product. The Hybrid LX is currently on a national backorder. It is not estimated to resume shipping until 4/15/2022 due to port congestion and trucking shortages. Orders will be accepted on a PRE-ORDER basis.
The HybridLX is an innovative rollator that combines the function of a wheeled walker and a transport chair into one lightweight design. Keeping the patient’s desire for independence and comfort in mind, the HybridLX is designed with secure handgrips, a comfortable and wide seat and backrest, and the effortless design to transition from a rollator to a transport chair.
Other Features Include:
• Lightweight frame – durable, aluminum frame weighs only 22 lbs (this includes footrests) making it easier for users to move about freely
• Hybrid concept – designed to be used primarily as a rollator while easily transforming into a transport chair with removable footrests (adjustable in length) when user needs a short rest
• Ultra-Compact design – easy to assemble without the need for tools and folds effortlessly for convenient transport and storage
• Easy-to-use handbrakes – allow for short and longer period braking when used as rollator and transport chair (user must be accompanied when using as a transport chair)
• Flexible, soft polyester backrest and 18" wide mesh seat with pull up strap for easy folding provides comfort for user
• Large 8" wheels for easy rolling indoor and outdoor on rough surfaces
• Complete with storage pouch for personal items
• Available in attractive, contemporary colors: Titanium and Majestic Blue
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Codes: E0143 + E0156.
• Three (3) year limited warranty
Beautiful and substantial chair.
But, the footrests have to be removed if you want them to spring all the way back for safety purposes
With the feet it was even more difficult
I bought it for the wider seat which is good.
I find the foot rests are awkward . The screw with the black strap comes off .
Hybrid LX Rollator Transport Chair Combo LX1000B, Blue
NOW I can travel and have a rollator that can go with me. I've been looking for a device like this for ages.