Gaitster LX9000G Forearm Rollator, Graphite
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
This is a manufacturer direct product.
The Lumex Gaitster Forearm Rollator is designed to offer a solution for walking in a more upright position improving posture, reducing lower back strain and giving you the confidence and independence to keep you active and on the go.
Unlike walkers that force you to hunch over putting painful pressure on your wrists and back, the Gaitster is designed to support you in a more upright position giving you better posture so you have more confidence and less discomfort while walking.
- Unique design that gives user a more upright posture to help reduce body strain and provide optimal control and stability when walking
- Contoured and padded adjustable forearm pads that provide comfort and ideal positioning that are adjustable in length AND angle to give the perfect fit and feel for each user
- Ergonomic handgrips that are easy to grip along with easy to engage brakes at your fingertips to use when stopping your rollator and to engage when sitting
- Flexible, padded back support for comfort
- Wide 18” padded seat with fold-up handle offers added comfort
- Cross brace design allows for side-to-side folding for storage and transport and offers added stability to rollator frame
- Large 9.25” reflective casters in front and 8" casters in back for easy maneuverability and indoor or outdoor use
- Deluxe, zippered removable carry pouch for storage of personal items
- Comes with cane holder on side
- 300 lb weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED WEIGHT
Be the first to write a review