Molnlycke Health Care
Exufiber Ag+ 2x2 Silver Gelling Dressing, 603421 each
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Exufiber® Ag+ wtih Hydrolock® technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fiber design with a rapid antimicrobial action for sustained protection against a broad range of Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria
- High retention capacity to reduce the risk of leakage and maceration
- Absorbs and retains exudate, blood and bacteria
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE) and MRSA
- Highly absorbent, even under compression therapy
- May be left in place for up to 7 days
- Suitable for leg and foot ulcers, including diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, partial thickness burns, malignant wounds and dermal lesions
Based on 1 review
I ordered the wrong pads so I will be returning them. TY! Carol