Dynarex Safe-Touch Vinyl Exam Gloves, MED 2612 100/bx
Share this Product
Dynarex Safe-Touch® Vinyl Exam Gloves are crafted from vinyl for added flexibility. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with a minimum 3 mil. thickness for increased tactile sensitivity. A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy to put on. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue.
Frequently used in many settings including medical facilities, long-term care facilities, food service, hair salons, and more.
- Designed for tactile sensitivity and elasticity
- Produced with softer vinyl resin for more comfort and stretch
- 3 mil. min. thickness at palm, 2 mil. min. thickness at fingertip
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Not made with natural rubber latex