Drive RTL12027RA 2 in 1 Tool Free Locking Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Arms
Make your mobility restrictions go away. Whether its reduced mobility or recovering from hip surgery, this elevated toilet seat by Drive Medical ensures you a safer and more secure fit than ever. The newly designed locking device is engineered to fit securely on almost any toilet. Heavy-duty molded plastic construction allows the product to remain lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. It's comfortable padded arms are versatile, and can be removed without tools making transfer easy. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet.Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Adds 5" to height of toilet seat
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Locking device with larger, heavy-duty "worm screw" and locking plate for a safe, secure fit
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl without use of tools
- Easy to clean
- Fits most standard toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 16.5"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Seat Width: 17"
- Width Between Arms: 18"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex