Drive Medical RTL10263KDR Deluxe Folding Travel Walker with 5" Wheels and skis
Share this Product
The Drive Medical Portable Folding Walker in red easily folds, tool free, to half the size of a traditional walker and can be stored in a "Ready Set Go" pouch that is provided with each walker making it easily conform to airplane carry one size regulations. The legs are attached with strong elastic cords making it easy to fold flat, for easy storage and transportation. When the walker is opened, two side pouches with large pockets for personal items are held in place by hook-and-loop fastener straps to both side frames. The 5" front wheels and rear glide skis provide a smooth transportation over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Easily folds tool free to 1/4 the size of a traditional walker and can be stored in a "Ready Set Go" pouch provided with each walker
- Easily unfolded and height adjusts tool free
- Comes with 5" front wheels and rear glide skis that are ideal for most surfaces
- Two side storage pouches with large pockets for personal items are held in place by hook-and-loop fastener straps to both side frames
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Actual Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Adjustable Height: 29.5"-37"
- Base Depth: 19.75"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17"
- Overall Product Height: 29.5"
- Overall Product Length: 19.75"
- Overall Product Width: 26.5"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width Inside Back Legs: 22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Just received my new walker and had to take it for a spin around the block. This walker is far superior to the one that I used when I had my last surgery. Easily adjustable, maneuverable and tucked away when not needed. Great product and I am very glad that I made this purchase.