Drive Medical 790 DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative
Share this Product
For patients experiencing pain or discomfort following foot surgery, breaks, sprains or ulcers, the Steerable Knee Walker from Drive is a simple, durable, and comfortable alternative to crutches that allows you to better manage pain and recover more quickly. Crutches can be cumbersome and uncomfortable and their prolonged use can cause painful sores under the arms. The Steerable Knee Walker eliminates those concerns with a smooth rolling option that provides quicker mobility along with four-wheel stability and safety. The fully maneuverable front wheels allow the user to conveniently steer around obstacles and corners for superior ease of use around the home or in busy hallways. The large 8” wheels also make the Walker great for handling outdoor terrain. The deluxe dual-braking system allows quick stopping, ensuring even greater safety. Tool-free height and left/right leg adjustments let users tailor the Knee Walker to their specific needs. Don’t wait to experience the enhanced mobility and comfort of the Steerable Knee Walker… Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Deluxe dual-braking system
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability
- Leg pad with "channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- New foldable steering column allows for easy storage
- Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Silver vein finish is easy to maintain
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 37.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 33"
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 32"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Pad Height: 17.5"-21.5"
- Pad Length: 14.25"
- Pad Width: 7.25"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Note: Please be sure to double check the seat pad bolts for proper tightness before using. They can loosen during shipping.