Drive ba9600-p Balanced Aire Powered Alternating Pressure Air/Foam Mattress, 35" Width
The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides excellent patient comfort as a powered, air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aire's foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort. Plus, the alternating pressure pump converts the Balanced Aire to a dynamic powered system for even greater pressure redistribution and improved circulation.Features and Benefits
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the BalancedAire easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- In addition, the system is sloped downward in the foot section to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- The (12) 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs
- The Balanced Aire mattress replacement is a powered support surface
- The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
- Actual Product Weight: 52 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 7"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 5 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ba9600-p