Drive ba9600-np Balanced Aire Non-Powered Self Adjusting Convertible Mattress, 35" Width
Share this Product
The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides excellent patient comfort with an air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aire's foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort.Features and Benefits
- The 12, 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs
- The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
- The foot section is sloped downward to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Balanced Aire easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 46.8 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 7"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ba9600-np