Drive 15870 Gravity 8 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress, No Cut Out, Medium
The Gravity 8 Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical has a multi-layered foam system that provides outstanding zoned pressure distribution. This mattress provides additional protection against heel pressure ulcers. Heel comfort is maximized by a gently sloping heel section and channel cuts in the middle layer of foam under the foot section. The comfort of the Gravity 8 mattress is equally matched by its durability. The cover provides functionality and convenience, as it is not only easy to clean, but it is also fluid proof, tear resistant, fire retardant, and low sheer. With its comfort, convenience, and practicality, Drive Medical's Gravity 8 is the right choice for anyone in need of a pressure redistribution mattress.Features and Benefits
- Outstanding combination of multi-layered die-cut and memory foam
- Mattress includes a 6" to 5" heel slope and a "channel cut" center layer of foam under the foot section to target heel ulcer prevention
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean; Bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- Actual Product Weight: 21.8 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 15870