Drive 13039sv Heavy Duty Trapeze with Base and Wheels, Silver Vein
Share this Product
With tool-free assembly and a lightweight design, this Heavy Duty Trapeze Bar by Drive Medical makes setup a cinch without skimping on strength, boasting a 1000 pound weight capacity. The product is designed to assist larger individuals to change positions in bed or aid in the transfer from bed to a chair. It features an overhead boom with an adjustable chain that allows the boom position to be placed anywhere from the edge of the headboard to the end of the boom.Features and Benefits
- Designed to assist larger individuals to change positions while in bed and aid in the transfer from bed to chairs
- Easy to assemble (Requires only a drill, rubber mallet, and socket with wrench)
- The overhead boom swivels from 0-degrees to 180-degrees
- Chain is adjustable from edge of headboard to the end of boom by sliding to desired position
- Actual Product Weight: 100 lbs
- Boom Length: 36"
- Outside Legs Width: 48"
- Overall Product Height: 73"
- Overall Product Length: 48.5"
- Overall Product Width: 43"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Width Inside Back Legs: 37.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13039sv