Drive 11135-1 Bariatric Drop Arm Bedside Commode Chair
Share this Product
Due to current logistical delays, this product will now be fulfilled directly from the manufacturer for faster delivery
This product is currently on a national backorder. It is estimated to resume shipping on 1/24. All orders placed will be on a pre-order basis to reserve product from the first available stock.
Able to withstand a weight capacity of 1000 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider seat as well as padded arms and backrest this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The grey powder coated steel construction provides strength, and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed.Features and Benefits
- 1000 lb weight capacity
- Easy-to-release arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Durable, heavy-duty, gray powder-coated steel tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Large, durable snap-on seat
- Padded armrests provide comfort and stability
- Pail easily slides in from the front of the commode
- Comes complete with 12 qt commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Outside Legs Width: 26.25"
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 21"
- Overall Product Width: 26.25"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18.5"
- Seat Width: 23.25"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-22"
- Width Between Arms: 25.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 11135-1
Purchased for my boyfriend. It is sturdy but the bucket is round and not long enough so he pees on the floor every time. Please make one with a enlongated toilet bowl so you can get both ends in at the same time. Plus the drop arm connection is very messed up one is stuck in place and the other wont stay up at all. He only weighs 285 so i cant imagine some one at a thousand pounds even finding the to little opening.