What are the benefits of High Absorption Magnesium?
- Helps promote high magnesium retention in the body - better absorbability.*
- Better tolerated, minimizes laxative effect -even at therapeutic doses.*
- Magnesium helps promote calmness allowing better sleep and reduced insomnia.*
Why take High Absorption Magnesium?
- Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral required for optimal function of the cardiovascular system, nervous system, skeletal muscle, bones, blood pressure and blood sugar balance.*
- Seventy-five percent of Americans are deficient in magnesium.
- Low magnesium is associated with a decrease in bone mineral density.
How does it work?
- Doctor’s Best Magnesium is 100% chelated with the amino acids glycine and lysine to optimize bioavailability and GI tolerance.*
- Chelation helps protect the magnesium until it reaches the lower intestine where minerals are optimally absorbed.
- Magnesium works as a co-factor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body.
200MG per recommended serving dosage shown
- Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium supports bone density, helps maintain a normal, regular heartbeat and supports overall cardiovascular health
- Made with TRAACS, a patented, form of bioavailable magnesium that is chelated to optimize bioavailability
- As many as 75% of Americans are deficient in magnesium and magnesium deficiency increases with age
- Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium is "not buffered", a term meaning that is it not mixed with less expensive and less absorbable magnesium oxide
- Vegan, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
Details: High Absorption Magnesium contains elemental magnesium chelated with the amino acids glycine and lysine. As an essential dietary mineral, magnesium plays many important roles which include: helping cells produce metabolic energy, supporting optimum nerve function, helping muscles relax properly and maintaining a healthy heartbeat.* Glycine has been shown to be an efficient carrier for minerals that facilitate absorption in the intestinal tract.*
Magnesium (elemental) (from 2,000 mg magnesium glycinate lysinate chelate) 200 mg, Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid, modified cellulose (coating).
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets twice daily, with or without food. Store in a cool dry place.