DermaPrep Barrier Skin Prep Pads 50/bx, 81050
Share this Product
DermaPrep Liquid Barrier Skin Prep forms a long-lasting waterproof film designed to shield peri-wound skin from bodily fluids, adhesives, and frictional forces. It helps reduce the risk of pain and skin damage during tape and adhesive removal.
- Applies and removes easily
- Improves dressing adhesion
- Reduces the risk of skin trauma during tape and adhesive removal
- To protect against excessive moisture due to wound exudate, tube drainage or incontinence.
- To prevent skin stripping from adhesives.
- To decrease friction damage over bony prominences.
- To form an extra barrier over intact skin in fragile areas as seen with Stage 1 pressure ulcers, suspected Deep Tissue Injury and blood blisters.
I found skin tac would take my skin off when removing. these are perfect , they stick but easier to remove with no residue.
Bought this for a family member during covid . Masks are rubbing in places that hurt. This stuff worked great.