CoverOne™ by SIGVARIS GROUP is a durable, washable, and reusable non-medical cloth face mask made of two layers of soft microfiber for a comfortable fit on the face and ears.
- Constructed of two layers of soft microfiber
- Earloops made with microfiber yarns fit comfortably on the ears
- Features a pocket to accommodate an optional disposable filter (not included)
- Knit-in nose zone minimizes mask sliding
- Hand or machine washable; tumble dry on low heat or delicate setting; do not bleach or iron
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 manufacturing facility
- Patent pending
- Made in USA
Disclaimers / Cautions - This is a non-medical grade cloth face mask and is not intended for medical use. - Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. - The manufacturer is not liable for damage/injuries which have been caused by improper handling or misuse.
Guidance for the United States of America This product is a covered countermeasure to mitigate or limit the harm of the COVID-19 pandemic as authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The manufacturer and distributor of this product are immune from suit and liability under federal and state law with respect to all claims for loss caused by, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the use of this product. See 42 U.S.C. § 247d-6d. This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, and is authorized for emergency use only until October 1, 2024, unless extended or sooner terminated or revoked by FDA. This product is not intended or suitable for antimicrobial or antiviral protection, infection prevention or reduction, or particulate filtration.