Compleat Pediatric Organic Blends, Chicken Garden Blend 4390084642 single pouches
Share this Product
- Made with mango, chicken, butternut squash, brown rice, beet, and spinach
- Short or long-term tube feeding for those who prefer an organic formula with real whole foods
- May help address feeding intolerance common in individuals with developmental disabilities
- Not for parenteral use
- This product is intended for use under medical supervision
- Complete plant-based protein blend provides a PDCAAS of 1
- Blend of organic olive oil and organic canola oil provides oleic acid, linoleic acid (LA), and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)—an omega-3 fatty acid
- Fiber provided by fruits, vegetables, and grain to support normal bowel function and digestive health
- Organic, Non-GMO., no dairy, no soy, no corn
- No artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners, no sugar added, lactose free, gluten free
- Provides approximately 4 cup equivalents of fruits and vegetables in 1000 mL
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or can be consumed orally
The first and only organic, real food tube-feeding formulas that provide complete nutrition through a combination of fruits, vegetables and chicken.
We understand that you want the best for your family and that includes tube feeding formulas made with organic ingredients.
A blend of organic whole foods plus vitamins and minerals so that you or your loved one's complete nutritional needs are met.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Mango Puree, Water, Organic Butternut Squash Puree, Organic Cooked Dark Meat Chicken, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Organic Beet Puree, Organic Spinach Puree, and less than 2% of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Canola Oil, Vitamins and Minerals§, Organic Rosemary, Salt, Organic Turmeric Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Taurine, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B12
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
This product is intended for use under medical supervision.
A feeding tube smaller than 12 FR is NOT recommended for bolus or pump assisted feedings. Gravity feeding is NOT recommended due to viscosity of formula.
- Short or long-term tube feeding for those who prefer an organic formula with real whole foods.
- May help address feeding intolerance common in individuals with developmental disabilities.