FlexiCol Thin 4X4 Hydrocolloid Dressing 48640000 bx/10
Share this Product
FlexiCol handles wound drainage with a combination of absorption and evaporation. Unlike other dressings that tend to pull away soon after being applied, FlexiCol stays secure for days after its first application so re-application or securing with tape is eliminated.
FlexiCol's thin film exterior and moist core allow for higher and quicker fluid uptake so most residue does not remain in the wound. Peel-off tabs and a thin beveled edge make application quick and prevent dressing roll-off. FlexiCol folds easily to conform to difficult-to-dress areas and is available in two shaped dressings for wounds on the sacrum, heels and elbows.
FlexiCol is indicated for use in managing light to moderately draining chronic and acute wounds including: pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, second degree burns and superficial burns and abrasions.
- Forms a gel to prevent sticking to wound
- Thin beveled edges reduce potential roll-off
- High and quick fluid uptake
- Conforms to difficult-to-dress body contours
- Comfortable to wear
- Indicated for the management of wounds draining light to moderate amounts of exudate
- FlexiCol is not indicated for the management of 3rd degree burns or for wounds that extend into muscle, tendon or bone
sold by box of 10