Woun'dres 1166 Collagen Hydrogel Dressing 1oz.
Share this Product
Woun'Dres Collagen Hydrogel promotes autolytic debridement by re-hydrating and softening dry wounds and necrotic (dead) tissue. Woun'Dres Collagen Hydrogel provides a moist environment facilitating optimal wound healing.This is the main component of skin and connective tissue and play an important role in all phases of wound healing. Promotes autolytic debridement by rehydrating and softening dry wounds and necrotic tissue.
Woun'Dres Collagen Hydrogel Indications:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Lower extremity ulcers including venous, arterial, and mixed etiology
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Surgical wounds
First and second-degree burns, including management of abrasions and burns associated with laser resurfacing and dermabrasion
Woun'Dres Collagen Hydrogel Features:
- Clear amorphous gel which allows easy wound visualization
- Beneficial the skin and the wound healing process
- Allantoin protects the skin and stimulates tissue growth
- Panthenol maintains an optimal moisture balance
- pH-balanced to the wound bed
Unlike many other hydrogels, contains no propylene glycol, a preservative that has been shown to inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes.