Molnlycke Health Care
Mepilex Lite 4x4 Silicone Foam Dressing by Molnlycke bx/5
Mepilex Lite is a thin and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs
exudate and maintains a moist wound environment.
The Safetac layer seals around the wound edges which prevents exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration.
The Safetac layer ensures atraumatic dressing changes.
Mepilex Lite can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations.
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear and minimizes pain upon removal.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Thin and comfortable to wear.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- May be left in place during radiation therapy.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, a thin flexible absorbent pad of polyurethane foam and an outer film that is vapor permeable and waterproof.
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations.