PRO JYM Whey and Casein Proteins Blend, Chocolate Mousse, 2lb
Share this Product
Pro JYM by JYM Supplement Science is an optimal Blend of Whey, Casein, and Egg Proteins
Each scoop of Pro JYM delivers 24 grams of pure, quality protein. It’s not 'spiked' with single amino acids to artificially increase the protein content or made with cheap and inferior whey protein concentrate or caseinates. Pro JYM is made with only the highest-quality whey protein isolate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate and egg white protein (egg albumen).
The 24 grams of protein in each scoop of Pro JYM contain the following:
- Whey protein isolate: 7.5 grams
- Micellar casein: 7 grams
- Egg albumen: 2.5 grams
- Milk protein isolate: 7 grams (5.5 grams casein, 1.5 grams whey)
- BLENDS ARE BEST: Scientific studies have shown that a blend of whey, casein and egg proteins (the three types contained in Pro JYM) is considerably better for maximizing muscle-building than whey protein alone. With "100% whey" powders, you're getting shortchanged.
- GREAT TASTING: No other protein powder surpasses the great taste and thick texture you get with Pro JYM. It tastes great whether you mix it in water, milk, almond milk or other preferred liquid. Add other ingredients like fruit or peanut or almond butter for an on-the-go, delicious high-protein smoothie.
- PERFECT RATIO: Pro JYM contains the ideal ratio of the three types of protein shown to be most effective in clinical research: 50% casein, 40% whey and 10% egg protein.
- NO SPIKING: Protein spiking has become an epidemic in the supplement industry, where companies include cheap amino acids that increase nitrogen levels and produce an inaccurate protein count. With Pro JYM, you get 24 grams of whole proteins in every scoop - just like it says on the label.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Pro JYM contains only the highest quality whey protein isolate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate and egg albumin - as opposed to the cheaper, lower grade sources you'll find in other protein powders.
Legal Disclaimer: WARNING: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Store in a cool, dry place. Concerning California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.Contains EGG and MILK. Produced on shared equipment that also processes products that contains SOY, TREE NUTS, and WHEAT ingredients.
What it is: The perfect blend of the three most effective types of proteins for building muscle: whey, micellar casein and egg protein. The three types are absorbed in the body at varying rates of speed – whey extremely fast, casein very slowly, and egg at a “medium” pace. This is exactly how you want your protein to act both before and after workouts to ensure that the muscles get an immediate supply of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) as well as a steady trickle of them in the hours following.
Research now shows that when you add medium-digesting and slow-digesting proteins to fast-digesting whey, muscle protein synthesis remains elevated for longer than when using whey alone. And muscle protein retention is higher, as well. That means that more protein is being built in the muscle. That is what leads to long-term gains in muscle growth and strength.
What sets it apart: Aside from being a protein blend in a crowded market of sometimes underperforming 100% whey protein powders, Pro JYM is a non- proprietary blend.
A proprietary blend is any supplement that doesn't list the precise dose of every single active ingredient it contains.
This isn’t just only prevalent with pre-workouts and fat-burners – a vast majority of protein powders on the market are proprietary blends because they don’t tell you the exact amounts of the proteins in the formula. Pro JYM, on the other hand, lists the exact amounts on the front of the container of all three types of proteins in their four distinct forms: whey protein isolate (7.5 grams), micellar casein (7 grams), egg albumen (2.5 grams) and milk protein isolate (7 grams – 5.5 grams casein, 1.5 grams whey).
Nitrogen spiking (aka “amino spiking” or “protein spiking”) is an unscrupulous technique where some supplement companies put in less protein than what’s listed on the label as a means of slashing costs and increasing their protein margins – at the user’s expense. Getting a “spiked” protein means paying for, say, 24 grams of protein but getting only 18 grams of actual whole proteins. With Pro JYM, you get all 24 grams, guaranteed. Pro JYM has and never will be spiked with cheap fillers.